Amisewaka – Desa Les Community Center (DLCC) a vocational facility built in Les, Tejakula, North Bali. This community center intends to provide education for disadvantaged youth and to assist in job procurement. The education is planned to cover a variety of vocational and sustainable subjects (food service, gardening, Living Values Education, IT, entrepreneurship and more)
Amisewaka – DLCC is the dream project of the Amicorp Community Foundation (ACF). The ACF was established in 2001 as a channel to focus social empowerment efforts, to increase environmental consciousness and preserve biodiversity.
Position Overview: We are seeking a motivated and organized Administrative Assistant to join our dedicated team at Amisewaka-Desa Les Community Center under Yayasan Adi Sewaka Widya. As an Administrative and Personnel Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the smooth operation of our foundation's administrative functions as well as keep track of our staff records. Your attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and ability to multitask will contribute to the overall success of our organization's mission.
- Office Management: Maintain a clean and organized office environment. Manage office supplies, equipment, and inventory. Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Communication: Serve as the first point of contact for visitors, donors, students, parents and stakeholders, providing friendly and professional assistance both in person and over the phone. Respond to emails, phone calls, and inquiries promptly and effectively
- Data Entry: Accurately input and update donor, vendor and student information, and other relevant data into the foundation’s database
- Document Handling: Assist in drafting, formatting, and proofreading documents such as letters, reports, and presentations. Maintain a system for filing and organizing electronic and physical documents
- Scheduling: Coordinate appointments, meetings, and events for staff members and students. Assist Academic and Curriculum Manager in maintaining schedules and calendars. Ensure all logistics are in place, including venue reservations, catering, and materials
- Admin Support: Assist the Management Team with permits, purchasing and general office work. Assist the Academic and Curriculum Manager and the Student Affairs and General Affairs Manager in student and instructor attendance documents
- Financial Support: Assist accountant with basic financial tasks, such as processing invoices, recording expenses, and reconciling receipts to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Event Support: Provide administrative support for fundraising events, workshops, and community outreach programs. Help with event planning, registration, and logistics. Willing to be assigned for Amisewaka’s promotional and socialization activities/events, to get involved in community service activities and to work for Campus activities such as AmiMart
- Student/Parents: Willing to participate in student recruitment process, including interviewing potential students, visiting students’ homes to ascertain their poverty level and eligibility to enter Amisewaka. Ensure that tuition is paid on time. Prepare and manage student data. Be responsible for managing the purchasing and distribution of Student Uniforms. Be responsible for handling student data for on-the-job training, certification and graduation
- Hotel Monitoring: Be responsible for monitoring and supervising students during their internship program
- Administrative Projects: Contribute to various projects as assigned by the executive team, which may involve research, data analysis, and presentation preparation.
- Personnel: Assisting with BPJS for employees, recruitment, keeping up to date with legal requirements, assisting with staff regulations
- At least three (3) years in a Senior position as Executive Secretary or similar
- Proven experience (1-2 years) in an administrative or office support role
- Has excellent English and Indonesian, both oral and written. A fluency in Balinese is preferable
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with excellent service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and positive attitude
- A passion for your work and compassion for those less fortunate. You will be honest, trustworthy, detail oriented, a team player but able to think independently and quickly
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet, website)
- Willingness to live in North Bali
- Willingness to undergo Living Values Education training
- A commitment to Amisewaka’s values in reaching economically challenged sectors of society
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful charitable initiatives
- Positive and inclusive work environment
- Learning and growth opportunities within the organization
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their relevant experience and explaining their interest in the Administrative Assistant role at Amisewaka-Desa Les Community Center. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 September 2023.
Amicorp is a financial institution with offices worldwide. For one of its CSR projects, it has built a Vocational Facility in Les, Tejakula, North Bali called Amisewaka-Desa Les Community Center. This facility provides low-cost education in a variety of vocational and sustainable subjects (food service, gardening, Living Values Education, IT and much more) for disadvantaged youth and assists in job procurement.
This is a full time position with hours from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m, Monday-Friday.
Timeframe: start September 5, 2023.
The Amisewaka campus is a healthy, green zone. No smoking or alcohol is allowed.
Please send CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter to email@example.com.